Setting Intentions and Creating Goals
To create long-term lasting results, I believe in getting clear on what you want and why you want it. Since it worked so well with my own healing process, that’s exactly where we will begin in Food Freedom Module One.
We will cover the following areas:
- Getting clear on what the best version of you is, inside and out
- Finding out what you want to release and why
- Determining how your beliefs have held you back
- Focusing on how releasing those beliefs will change your life
- Evaluating what purpose food has served in your life, and how it has stopped you from fully loving yourself
- Visualization and meditation
Together we will work through setting your goals and intentions, and begin the healing process.
Triggers, Stories, and Getting to the Root
In Module Two, we will work together to understand any triggers, stories, beliefs, or past traumas have held you back and what purpose they have served for you.
We will cover the following areas:
- Understanding the complexities of the Anxiety Curve
- Evaluating your patterns and triggers
- Learning how to re-write your story
- Learning how to forgive yourself and others
- Creating your healthy boundaries
- Getting clear on how to protect yourself from energy vampires
Throughout this Module, I will provide you with the guidance and help needed to shift your current thought patterns and empower you to live your highest expression. Working together, we will uncover the the details that trigger you and get to the root of your traumas, allowing you to move beyond them and legitimize your steps to healing.
Module Three will teach you how to bounce back when you fall off the wagon. I will give you the same steps that I take to get unstuck.
Module Three will cover the following:
- Determining what to do when you have a bad day
- Learning how to snap yourself out of a bad spot
- Developing skills to tune out your inner critic
- Learning how to not judge yourself when mistakes happen
- Learning how to forgive yourself and move forward
Module Three will leave you with the tools you need to get through the harder moments in your healing process. We will work collaboratively to push you out of your comfort zone when needed and find support in other areas of your life.
Fueling Your Body
In Module Four, you will learn how to listen to your body and fuel it with what you need. We will go over how to intuitively listen to your body and most importantly, honour it.
The topics in Module Four will cover the following:
- Discovering your best food, sleep, water and exercise routines
- Understanding how your body is unique and why you need to listen to it
- Developing ways to listen when your body is talking to you
- Learning how to feed your body and what it needs
- Determining what your cravings are telling you and why you should honour them
- Getting clear on why only YOU know what’s best for your body
When you sign-up for Food Freedom, your subscription also includes:
- A phone call with Ashley Fraser, Chinese Medicine Practitioner and Expert, on how our emotions are connected to our body.
- A phone call with Annie Mand, Astrologist and Mystical Life Coach, on how different energy affects us and our emotional states.
- A one-time 60 minute deep-dive coaching session with Trisia (*only available for the first ten people who register)
- Lifetime access to Trisia Kimmy’s website Modules.
If you feel you need a bit more than Trisia Kimmy’s courses, Trisia also offers private coaching sessions. This is an intense fast-paced three months, with one session a week that will help you break through your limiting beliefs, old stories, patterns, and habits that aren't serving you.
Sign up for Food Freedom
Food Freedom is offered twice a year starting in January and September. Join the waiting list and receive $200 off when the course becomes available.